Our client is a global transporter, consultant and logistics service provider. They provide various services such as: ocean freight, airfreight, logistics and warehousing, customs brokerage, trucking and global logistics supply chain management consultancy services.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets, scheduling appointments to identify/qualify prospects, target and securing new business.
Additionally, the Sales Executive will be tasked with lead generation, customer presentations, completion of RFI/RFQ, initiation of internal customer profiles, preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and account profitability management.
– Cold calling for business development
– Acquire new business appointments
– Generate sales leads information
– Meet and exceed requested sales KPIs, and support business development executive to secure target accounts
– Prepare written presentations, reports and price quotations
– Continually learn new product knowledge and acquire better selling skills
– Proper usage of CRM system for sales activities management
– Other assignments by management
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience in the field of freight forwarding
• Large network
• Demonstrated ability to increase and secure new business (“hunter mentality”)
• Should be familiar with the local business etiquette and customs of the region
• Fluent in English, both written and oral
• Pro-active personality to achieve targeted revenue and territory growth goals
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirits
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Power Point
• Working experience based within an International Freight Forwarder is a plus
• Familiarity with local marketplace in AIR & OCEAN business
• A valid driving license